Job Vacancies and Placements...
We currently have a vacancy for a part-time, self-employed psychotherapist, providing integrative psychotherapy for a client base of 10-15 clients per week.
The person employed should have the following skills:
- Qualified or currently studying at masters or doctorate level in Psychotherapy or Psychology.
- Current Accredited Membership of IACP/IAHIP/PSI essential.
- Ability to work with a varied range of client presentations including couples and individuals.
- Ability to work with trauma.
- Fully insured and supervised regularly.
- Training and clinical work must incorporate Psychodynamic and CBT approaches (and others), dependent on client need and preference.
- Experience working with adolescents.
- Training in Children First and best practice suicide response approaches.
- Interest in clinical research (preferably with some published articles).
In return we provide the following:
- A regular flow of referrals from ABC subject to your availability and incoming client referrals.
- A very comfortable, centrally located office, shared with other therapists.
- €40-€45 paid to you per client hour.
- Working hours according to your schedule.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter/email.
Applicants must be IACP/IAHIP/PSI accredited otherwise applications will not be considered.
Your covering letter must included the following:
- Your availability by day and whether this includes morning, afternoon and evening hours.
- An outline of your clinical approach to client work.
- Your availability for interview and when you might be available to start working with ABC.
Placements for Trainee Counsellors / Psychotherapists
We do not have any available placements at this time.
ABC Counselling and Psychotherapy
33 Kildare Street
Ph: 0876666425 / 01-4545646