Our counselling and psychotherapy practice is based on the following commitments to you;-
- Your needs are the starting point for therapy and change.
- We do not judge you or allow diagnosis to get in the way of therapy.
- Our therapy is open and transparent.
- We do not pretend to be experts on your life though we can help you gain clarity.
- Choices around the process are discussed with you where possible.
- Our therapists are educated to masters degree level or above.
- Our therapists are insured and professionally supervised on a regular basis.
Please ask if you require additional details. Our therapists will explain their counselling qualifications when they begin working with you or over the phone if you prefer.
We adhere to ethical guidelines of the IACP or the IAHIP, depending on your therapist accreditation.
Are you looking for counselling Dublin 2? Comfortable and private therapy rooms are located at:
ABC Counselling and Psychotherapy
33 Kildare Street
Call us now on 01-4545646 or 087 6666425 to make an appointment.
You can also contact us by completing the form below. Make sure you include your mobile number, some people forget!
Mon to Fri: 10am - 10pm
Sat: 10am to 1pm
Subject to availability